Email for multiple locations (phone and pc's)
kanderson88

It seems that if i pull emails onto my phone and then delete them before I pull them onto my pc, they can't be downloaded onto my pc anymore.  I know there is a setting in Outlook to "Leave a copy of messages on server".  Is there a way to set this same setting on my phone??  I think I may have just deleted messages for the last week for three accounts!!  thinking I would still have them on my pc.

0 Likes
Re: Email for multiple locations (phone and pc's)
Wildman
Legend

Are you speaking of a Corp account, gMail or what email pervider?

0 Likes
kanderson88

I have three accounts that are pop accounts.  All are godaddy accts, if that helps...

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

kanderson88 wrote:

I have three accounts that are pop accounts.  All are godaddy accts, if that helps...

Hi kanderson88,

While your phone can be synched with your email accounts to pull emails, delete, forward and perform other email functions, only your email account settings determine how those incoming emails are processed. If you want your email server to retain a copy of all incoming emails for you to pull at your convenience from your PC even if you delete emails from your mobile handset please contact your email provider for assistance with your email server settings.

0 Likes