Has anyone had this message come up after a reboot unfortunately,the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped?
THORST1970
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get this weird message after I down loaded the 4.2.2 update saying that gapps has stopped

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone had this message come up after a reboot unfortunately,the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped?
stef7
Master - Level 2

You mean 4.4.2 download of KitKat. 4.2.2 was Jelly Bean.

If you haven't seen it again, I wouldn't worry too much. I think on my LG G2, post upgrade, I saw it.

You could go to Settings | Application manager  then scroll to the right till you see All, then scroll down, and make sure you see Download Manager, and press it, and verify that it is Enabled.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had this message come up after a reboot unfortunately,the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped?
stef7
Master - Level 2

You mean 4.4.2 download of KitKat. 4.2.2 was Jelly Bean.

If you haven't seen it again, I wouldn't worry too much. I think on my LG G2, post upgrade, I saw it.

You could go to Settings | Application manager  then scroll to the right till you see All, then scroll down, and make sure you see Download Manager, and press it, and verify that it is Enabled.

0 Likes