Re: How do I block an incoming number
cbsharpe

I'm receiving the same message.  Unable to block please try again later.  What gives?

0 Likes
tdunnusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use the free app called Blacklist and it works great for me.  You can block phone calls and texts from the last number or text called or from your recent calls list.  It really does work good for me. "Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker" is the app name by Vlad Lee give it a try!

cbsharpe

thank you very much. I will look into it.

0 Likes
gil999
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't think these answers are very helpful. I have the same problem as the OP. On my old Samsung Galaxy 3, I could block as many call numbers as I wanted with just one click. I don't see any way to do that on this new LG G2. That was the question. If this is not available on the LG, just say so, please. I'll be very disappointed if it's not.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

For a price.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I use or have used Call Control and Avast! Mobile Security.  Seriously, like telemarketers have only 5 numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concerns, gil999. However, this is not an option on the LG device that you purchased. I apologize for the inconveience.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gil999
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's ok, I took a previous users advice and downloaded "Blacklist" which seems to work like my Samsung phone did.

CoachCarder

That's crazy! Why can't you just do it from the phone? When I had the S4, I could do it from the phone. The only reason I came back to Verizon was for coverage area, other than that, I like how T-Mobile and AT&T don't lock their phones down.

0 Likes