How do I stop the notification light from cycling?
ItsWern
Enthusiast - Level 1

My notification light is cycling from red to white to green, and there is no message associated with it.  After the screen goes dark, the light sometimes continues this pattern, or simply goes to white.  I have been unable to find an explanation.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G2 Notification Light Cycling
ItsWern
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have since power cycled the phone, and it has gone away.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ItsWern
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have since power cycled the phone, and it has gone away.

0 Likes
Boomer49

I had the same issue as you. It just started today. Tried searching the web but couldn't find anything. I also have the issue with my display turning off during a phone call and then not turning back on after the call is complete, or, double tapping it to turn off but not being able to double tap to turn it back on.

I resolved the flashing indicator cycling like yours by also turning the phone off then turning back on.

I have seen threads on the display not turning back on and it seems like some people have reported it being 'fixed' with a new update. I checked for new updates but my software version(4.2.2 from Verizon) is supposed to be the latest at least from Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boomer49 lets make sure your device is running smoothly! Glad to hear that the flashing is taken care of so now lets work on the display. You are able to set the backlight to always be on by http://vz.to/1movpGw

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes