How do I turn off quick remote?
mrphoto776

At some point, either I or mychildren enabled the Quick Remote to be permanently visible in the notification  area  and I can't seem to turn it off even if I hide the app or delete all the embedded remotes.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I turn off quick remote
Snn5
Legend

Go to your notification bar.  There should be a Quick Remote Icon in the bar.  Turn it off, should turn Gray.   If not that, open the Quick Remote app in the app drawer.  Make sure Auto Display at Home is unchecked.Screenshot_2015-03-05-19-38-49.pngScreenshot_2015-03-05-19-39-18.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Go to your notification bar.  There should be a Quick Remote Icon in the bar.  Turn it off, should turn Gray.   If not that, open the Quick Remote app in the app drawer.  Make sure Auto Display at Home is unchecked.Screenshot_2015-03-05-19-38-49.pngScreenshot_2015-03-05-19-39-18.png

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If neither of those suggestions rectify, go back to the notification bar and pull down.  Scroll right to EDIT.  Make sure Quick Remote is checked, this will display the QR toggle icon, allow you to turn off the remote from the notification bar.

0 Likes