How do change the color of app screens and icons? Like phone and messaging?!
asphaltlou

I can not stand to look at my phone these puke green, tan and brown or horrible and no I don't like the buttons on the bottom of the screen!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do change the color of app screens and icons? Like phone and messaging?!
Snn5
Legend

You cannot change the colors of the interface.  You can use a 3rd party app launcher though.  You CAN change the icons though by long pressing them and tapping them, a purple circle with a brush shows up in the corner of the icon.  You can then tap that purple circle and choose another icon or make one from a picture.  I changed my messaging icon to an LG icon that I had found on Google and saved to my phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do change the color of app screens and icons? Like phone and messaging?!
Snn5
Legend

You cannot change the colors of the interface.  You can use a 3rd party app launcher though.  You CAN change the icons though by long pressing them and tapping them, a purple circle with a brush shows up in the corner of the icon.  You can then tap that purple circle and choose another icon or make one from a picture.  I changed my messaging icon to an LG icon that I had found on Google and saved to my phone.

0 Likes