How do stop my text messages from failing to send?
mikeybrah

On my LG G2 my texts will stop sending, and i will stop receiving texts. It happens when I send a fair few texts in a short amount of time, a notification comes up pretty much saying that I'm spamming, then only allowing me to send a text if I press allow... I'd be fine with that but it cuts off messages I can send and receive for roughly 20 minutes.

Please help Smiley Happy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I fix/stop my text messages failing to send on my LG G2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mikeybrah,

I'm sure it's irritating that your messages are stopping after only 20 minutes! Are you using a third party messaging app, or the texting app the came with the phone?

If your using an app, I would suggest uninstallling, and trying the stock messaging app. If you're already using the messaging that comes with the phone, then I would suggest clearing the app. Go to Settings>Applications>All>Messaging, and Clear Cache & Data. Clearing data will reset any messaging settings you have, but will not erase your text messages or their content. Please let us know if this resolves your issue!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I fix/stop my text messages failing to send on my LG G2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mikeybrah,

I'm sure it's irritating that your messages are stopping after only 20 minutes! Are you using a third party messaging app, or the texting app the came with the phone?

If your using an app, I would suggest uninstallling, and trying the stock messaging app. If you're already using the messaging that comes with the phone, then I would suggest clearing the app. Go to Settings>Applications>All>Messaging, and Clear Cache & Data. Clearing data will reset any messaging settings you have, but will not erase your text messages or their content. Please let us know if this resolves your issue!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes