Re: I Am unable to send or receive MMS/ picture messages,
danicori79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have done everything,  this is ridiculous I've never had thus many problems,  especially with what I pay your guys to have your service I shouldn't be this unhappy and I don't even get unlimited internet anymore really thinking about switching service and posting on every bites I can how dissatisfied I am and I've been a customer for years

0 Likes
danicori79
Enthusiast - Level 2

And its hilarious the first response I got to this from Verizon was what make and model phone do you have,  and the title of the post says LG G2

0 Likes
danicori79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Or rather it's posted in a LG G2 message board

0 Likes
lgnotworking

I also have the same problems about not receiving pictures or able to send pictures. Just happened very recently (as it appears others have the same timing issue). Tried all the "suggestions" made by Verizon and no success. Any other updates out there?

0 Likes
kmak
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a factory reboot on my phone 2 days ago it was a pain in my ass to save all my stuff but my picture messaging has been working since... Lets just hope that it continues to work.

0 Likes
murphs90
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue (Droid Maxx) since the last update on May 20, 2014.. I was advised by Ruth at vzw to do a wipe cache partition... did not resolve the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kmak,

I apologize for the issue. I have the same device that had the same issue. This is a known issue on the device The way I fixed it is by doing a hard reset on your device. It's been working ever since the reset was done over a month ago. Here's the steps http://vz.to/1jZfEYH.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
murphs90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try downloading Verizon messaging and disable motorolas messaging. I think it's verizons way of use our apps instead...I do like the Verizon messaging better than motorolas. I am happy now. Shame no one at Verizon could suggest the Verizon app or explain why latest update is causing issues.

0 Likes
lddannyboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

In my case I narrow it down to snap-chat however different manufacture could be different compatibility with different apps,

however I did had to reset phone removing app didnt correct problem it seems once problem happens it has to be reset to correct issue.

Sorry I did used SMS back up and restore to save and re load all my SMS and MMS faster.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SkyChimp, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Try deleting a few text messaging conversations and power your device off/on to soft reset it. Additionally, you will need to connect to our network and turn Wi-Fi off in the Settings of your device, as well. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes