Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone. Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
ametier

I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone.  Is there a setting I can use to prevent that?

0 Likes
Re: I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone. Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Let's get to the bottom of this issue and explore options to resolve ametier! When did this issue start? Is there any physical/water damage to the phone?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone. Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
ametier

This issue has always happened and there is no damage to the phone.  I need to know if there is a setting I can choose to disconnect the call by touching a button.

This is a touch phone and when I put it to my ear to talk it will disconnect if I accidently touch my face to it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
That sounds like a sensitive touch screen, ametier. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you go to Menu>Settings>Touch Settings, are you able to adjust any of these options?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ametier

No my only options from touch settings are vibrate type, vibrate level, vibrate feedback and audio feedback.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Hello ametier!

I'm eager to help you with this. By any chance do you have your display set to "always on"? Please go to settings/diaplay and see. If it is set to always on, please change it and test it for me.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
ametier

I do not have that option.

0 Likes
Re: I keep accidently disconnecting calls on my LG Extravert 2 when pressing my cheek to my phone.  Is there a setting I can use to prevent this?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

The LG G2's proximity sensors are very close to the edge of the top of the screen so a lot of cases and screen protectors can make the screen come on or off randomly.  And also, a lot of accessories for the International, ATT, Sprint, and T-Mobile models won't fit the Verizon variant correctly, even though a lot of sellers say they will.

0 Likes