I lost the original box to my phone and I only had it for two weeks. How do I find it so I can return it because I'm being charged $500. The phone itself is in good condition, but it just won't turn on.
sotyisepic

I need the shipping label.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I lost the original box to my phone and I only had it for two weeks. How do I find it so I can return it because I'm being charged $500. The phone itself is in good condition, but it just won't turn on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sotyisepic,

We can help you locate a new label to return your phone with! It's going to be easy. Just log in here: http://vz.to/TpKaPy and let us know if it's listed as an option.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I lost the original box to my phone and I only had it for two weeks. How do I find it so I can return it because I'm being charged $500. The phone itself is in good condition, but it just won't turn on.
Snn5
Legend

Wait. What?  Why are you returning it?  It works fine but won't turn on?  Shipping label?  The box is missing?  Are you returning to exchange for something else or disconnecting service?  I'm not sure what you're asking.

0 Likes
sotyisepic

No the phone doesnt work but the screen isnt cracked or anything. I already got my new device but need to return the old one.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OK so you are returning for accidental warranty coverage. If you lost the box the replacement came in that had the return label in it, then you'd need to contact Verizon for a new RMA or postage label since they already paid for it.  You're going through Verizon or Asurion?  I never wait more than a day to return defective merchandise.  Usually you have 5-7 days then you get hit with the full price. If you miss that window you can probably get it reversed but it'll be a major pain.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sotyisepic,

We can help you locate a new label to return your phone with! It's going to be easy. Just log in here: http://vz.to/TpKaPy and let us know if it's listed as an option.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes