If I lost my phone, is there any way to get the photos back? Are they automatically backed up to the cloud or anything?
danielok

I lost my phone over the weekend, I was curious if there was anyway to find any of the photos that were stored in my gallery remotely? Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I lost my phone, is there any way to get the photos back? Are they automatically backed up to the cloud or anything?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing your phone is never fun. Especially, when personal content may be lost. If you installed and set up the Verizon Cloud to auto back up the photos on your device, then photos will be saved to the cloud. Unfortunatley, the Verizon Cloud is not set up on the device on it's own. If there was no application set to backup personal content on the device, I apologize there is not a way to retreive lost photos.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I lost my phone, is there any way to get the photos back? Are they automatically backed up to the cloud or anything?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup to the "cloud" - either Google or Verizon or whatever is only automatic if you have set it up with your Google or Verizon account.  If you log onto your Google account, Google +, Photos, are they there? 

0 Likes
danielok

No, unfortunately they are not on my Google+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing your phone is never fun. Especially, when personal content may be lost. If you installed and set up the Verizon Cloud to auto back up the photos on your device, then photos will be saved to the cloud. Unfortunatley, the Verizon Cloud is not set up on the device on it's own. If there was no application set to backup personal content on the device, I apologize there is not a way to retreive lost photos.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes