Juice Defender for Revolution?
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Any ideas on how well Juice Defender works on the Revolution and if it is good battery saver, plus what does it shut off/ I have a missed call app on phone for calls and messages with 2 minute alets and dont want that to shut down.

Ok now I asked about Juice Defender maybe you know what is best or dont use anything?

0 Likes
Re: Juice Defender for Revolution?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

as a general rule you really dont need any battery software

they often times cause it to drain faster

phone management is the key

1. longer sync times (1hour or longer)

2. turn off wifi, gps, ect when not needed

3. screen timeout

keep an eye on whats using your battery for a time.  that will tell you what you need to look at

background service dont really use battery, but the mager does whenever it starts to look for them and shut them down

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

mdram4x4 wrote:

3. screen timeout

keep an eye on whats using your battery for a time.  that will tell you what you need to look at

background service dont really use battery, but the mager does whenever it starts to look for them and shut them down

Ok thanks and just checked and it says 96% use of android system and wifi is off along with bluetooth and GPS

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

mdram4x4 wrote:

3. screen timeout

Oh by the way Mdram4x4 what does that mean 96% android system. What do they consider android system? Thanks again

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

could be any number of things

wifi, bluetooth, gps, ect

basically its things built into the os

put it in airplane mose, then see how it works

turn on the features 1 at a time

for a reference my fascinate has 6% system battery use

0 Likes
alfavasquez

Hi everyone! I know almost all of us had or have problems with the battery on LG Revolution , Ive tried so many applications and search for the best and right solution. After  3 wekes, i can tell you:  advance task killer pro its a great app on killing some of the aps running on the backround and i know most of us already have it, so after downloading Jucie Defender plus and set the phone the way i wanted i got up to 15 hours almost 16!! and i use my phone a lots. The best way to save battery its following the  main things! gps off, wifi off, sync manually, set the back light for 15 sec, no animations, but........ try JD you can find it on the market place it works for me and i know will work for you.

0 Likes