LCD Damaged
coachld
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sure this can be found but could not figure out how to search and was tired of scrolling through posts.  My LG G2 is giving me the "LCD appears to be damaged" message and LCD definitely has issues.  Screen bounces all over the place and I am having a hard time using touch screen to open apps, etc. Phone has never been dropped and have only had it for about 4 months.  I know that it is still under warranty but does anyone know Verizon's policy in regards to this issue?  Is it possible to just take it to Verizon store, having them return phone?  Will they give me a replacement on the spot?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LCD Damaged
Snn5
Legend

You'll need to contact VZW through chat or on the phone.  If there is no damage found within the phone from liquid or physical damage, then they will send out a replacement next day delivery.  Stores won't have any refurbished ones to exchange with.  Call ASAP so that it can ship today.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'll need to contact VZW through chat or on the phone.  If there is no damage found within the phone from liquid or physical damage, then they will send out a replacement next day delivery.  Stores won't have any refurbished ones to exchange with.  Call ASAP so that it can ship today.

0 Likes
coachld
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Snn5.  Appreciate the quick response.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange for the LG G2 coachld! If you have this phone for only 4 months, it is certainly within manufacturers' warranty. However, a replacement http://vz.to/uyYF0o may not be needed, let's get to the bottom of the issue. When did these screen issues start? Did you notice if it started after installing a particular application or software update? If error on the screen indicates that LCD appears to be damaged, I recommend visiting a store for a hands on evaluation also.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes