LG G2 Corporate Email - Stuck with Headers Only?
tommyj496
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK...so I've had the LG G2 for about a month now.  It's a fantastic phone, however, one thing that really annoys me is the Exchange Corporate Email.  For some reason, for every email I open up, I have to click on the 'Load Full Message'.  I've gone into the account settings to the Message size limit, however, the ONLY THING LISTED is "Headers Only".  I have nothing else to choose from.  I've searched the forums and found other folks with this issue (under the 12b issues discussion).  I've tried all the suggestions posted:  (1) remove the account and re-add.  (2) Remove the account, restart phone, and re-add.  (3) And just today I did a factory reset and then re-added the account.  Nothing seems to fix this.  I know this isn't something from the Corporate Security side of things because my previous phones (Droid X and Droid RAZR) did not have this issue.  Nor does anyone else have this problem with their various types of phones via 'water cooler' talk.

So what the heck is going on?!?  Any ideas on how to fix this?  Is this a VZW issue?  Or a LG issue?

Phone info:

Verizon LG G2

Model VS980 4G

Andorid 4.4.2

Kernel: 3.4.0-perf-gdf89a11   lge@andorid-build

Build #:  KOT49I.VS98024A

Software version:  VS98024A 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G2 Corporate Email - Stuck with Headers Only?
tommyj496
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the reply.  I need to figure out how to get email notifications. 

Anyhow, my GMAIL works just fine.  No issues there. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
phil2s
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem.

no luck yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommyj496 We're glad you like the phone overall. We apologize for the issues with corporate email. We are showing that others have had issues with exchange email. There has not yet been a fix released. We appreciate the steps you have tried. Do you have issues with your personal email?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
tommyj496
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the reply.  I need to figure out how to get email notifications. 

Anyhow, my GMAIL works just fine.  No issues there. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommyj496 No problem! Let's get your notifications working. Go to the email account and tap the menu key (the front key with 3 lines). Select general settings and you should see notifications.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
tommyj496
Enthusiast - Level 3

I get notifications on my phone, no problem.  I'm talking about getting notifications when someone replies to this VZW Forum page.  Thus why it's taking me days to reply to a post.   Forgive me for being a little vague on that one. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tommyj496 wrote:

I get notifications on my phone, no problem.  I'm talking about getting notifications when someone replies to this VZW Forum page.  Thus why it's taking me days to reply to a post.   Forgive me for being a little vague on that one.

You have to edit the preferences under your community profile. Click on your username at the top of the community page to access your profile.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tommyj496
Enthusiast - Level 3

Kudos Ann154.  Apparently I had the email notifications turned off. 

Now...can we fix the Corporate Email issue I initially posted about?

0 Likes
tommyj496
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bump...anything out there?  Still dealing with the headers only issue.  Very annoying.

0 Likes
phil2s
Enthusiast - Level 2

any luck yet? anoying here too.

0 Likes