LG G2 Tips & Tricks
garyVestal
Contributor - Level 1

1,Using Knock On / Off to turn on / Off Screen without power button

“Knock On / OFF” is a built-in feature which enable you to turn on / off the screen without using the power button by tapping twice on the screen

To set up Knock on feature:

GO Home screen –> App –> Settings –> General –> Gesture –> Knock On (Screen On/Off)

2.Using Guest Mode on LG G2

The Guest Mode feature allows you to display only pre-set apps on a separate home screen, in case some one else use the phone.

Go-> Settings-Lock Screen Settings-> Set a separate pattern for Guest Mode.-> Set apps accessible in Guide mode

3. Using Plug & Pop feature

Plug & Pop feature allows you to set preferred apps on the animation appeared on the home screen when you plugin the ear jack (stereo ear mic) and OTG (mouse, keyboard and USB storage).

How to use the Plug & Pop feature and set set preferred apps?

Settings → General → Accessory → USB Storage or Ear-phone → Edit app panel → Set preferred apps

.to be continued...

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Tips & Tricks
anuraj1

Seems like the Aug 29th ship date didn't happen. Any further info?

0 Likes
garyVestal
Contributor - Level 1

>>Comments removed; discussion of rooting/hacking devices is prohibited on this forum.  Please review the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
cbazoo123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesterday, in my local store, I was told the LG G2 would be available 9/12/13

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there cbazoo132!

I absolutely adore new technology and I'm super excited for the new LG G2 as well! I have great news for you! You can review information about the launch for this phone right here: http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2013/09/lg-g2.html

Check it out! Remember if you have any questions or need support, just ask or check out http://bit.ly/yN1P80

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes