LG G2 randomly reboots itself and sometimes shuts off
acatholic

All,

I recently purchased a refurbished LG G2 off ebay its Verizon Wireless...the phone worked great the first day I connected to WIFI and allowed it to update everything (including the OS to the new lollipop)  now my phone restarts itself every 5mins sometimes 10, it will also just shut itself off when it feels like it....does the new lollipop just brick the LG G2s this is sad Ive searched for 2 days on all android forums, LG's website and no luck someone please help!! Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 randomly reboots itself and sometimes shuts off
Snn5
Legend

You need to either install the factory ROM or factory reset with no app data restoration. You have no warranty so nothing to lose.

0 Likes
acatholic

I did the factory reset wiping data the hard way (with the buttons) I also did the factory reset from the phone menu and checked no app restoration, it is still rebooting itself, how do I install the factory ROM?  I had also plugged the phone into the computer tower and did the Verizon LG software repair and still same problem.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you are having that many issues, you should contact the seller.  Perhaps they can work with you on a replacement.  If they will not, and or there is no warranty on the phone, you can buy elsewhere or you can search the internet for other methods of repair, however we cannot discuss those unofficial methods here.

0 Likes
acatholic

yeah i bought the warranty on ebay so I can get a refund or send it back, snn5 email me then davemvestal@gmail.com

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That's the route I'd take then.

0 Likes