Is this out of date information? I went to My verizon today to try this and there is no such app blocker to remove.
Is this out of date information? I went to My Verizon today to try this and there is no such app blocker to remove.
I can help you make sure that a block of VZW Apps is not active on My Verizon. The steps that Tamara provided were correct at the time of her posting. Since then, one step in this process has changed it's verbiage, so this is most likely the reason you could not follow those steps. "Additional Details" is now "Related Actions." Below I have provided the step-by-step information for you. I hope you find this helpful in making sure you can get into the VCast Apps on your device.
1. Sign in to My Verizon as the Account Holder (using the username and password for that number)
2. Select the number for which you would like to make the change
3. Under the "Plan" section, select "Change Features."
4. Under "Related Actions" at the bottom of the page, click "Service Blocks."
5. In the "Purchases" section, make sure "Block Application Downloads" is not checked.
6. Click "Continue."
Thanks Christina. I was able to find the boxes you mentioned and none of them were checked. However, I tried Vcast today and it worked! A miracle I guess.
I regret to learn that the steps above did not work for you. I want to ask if there is any more information you can supply, so I can help you resolve this for you? Did you get an error message? At which point in the steps above did you hit the snag? Please provide some additional information, I'm happy to assist you.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello, I followed your instructions all the way through, and I still receive the
unable to verify account message.
I do have a Droid X. I noticed after that this was about an LG phone.