LG Revolution - 4G LTE stopping at night
Aain

I've noticed that on most nights, some time between 11p - 12a, the LTE does not function.  I have to power cycle my phone and wait about 5 minutes before it comes back.

I live in the Orlando, FL area and generally have 4 bars of coverage.  Any ideas/suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I brought this up with TIER 2 Tech Support and they were not aware of any issues with the LG Revolution.  We performed a master reset, but it is still doing it.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution - 4G LTE stopping at night
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Aain wrote:

I've noticed that on most nights, some time between 11p - 12a, the LTE does not function.  I have to power cycle my phone and wait about 5 minutes before it comes back.

I live in the Orlando, FL area and generally have 4 bars of coverage.  Any ideas/suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I brought this up with TIER 2 Tech Support and they were not aware of any issues with the LG Revolution.  We performed a master reset, but it is still doing it.

Hi Aain,

Next time your LTE signal drops try changing your network mode to CDMA Only then power phone off/on and change network mode back to LTE/CDMA (you may need to power phone off/on once more).

To change network mode follow the path below:

Menu>Settings>Wireless&Networks>MobileNetworks>SystemSelect>NetworkMode. I trust that changing the network mode will force your phone to activate LTE signal. 

0 Likes
xcslx

I just noticed this last night!

All of a sudden, I just have 1ev or whatever it is, even with full reception bars. 4G didnt turn on until morning.

Antonio: What is the actual cause of this issue??

0 Likes
chrispythor

Add me to the list with this problem

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

chrispythor wrote:

Add me to the list with this problem

Thanks for posting chrispythor!

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the 4G connection issue.  I would be happy to further assist.

0 Likes