LG Revolution. Awful phone
llivka

I've never hated a phone so much. I've been with Verizon for 6 years now, and have never had a phone that was worse than the LG Revolution. This phone should be recalled. It is always slow. It shuts off then turns back on - then it takes minutes to load everything. The auto correct is pretty off.. but that could be me. I want my money back.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution. Awful phone
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

llivka wrote:

I've never hated a phone so much. I've been with Verizon for 6 years now, and have never had a phone that was worse than the LG Revolution. This phone should be recalled. It is always slow. It shuts off then turns back on - then it takes minutes to load everything. The auto correct is pretty off.. but that could be me. I want my money back.

"It is always slow.....I want my money back." Always to me indicates its been doing this from day one. You had a 14 day return period. Unless you are still in that period, you will not get a refund.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey llivka,

Wow! I am so sad to hear that you are not liking your phone! We want you to have the best experience with us. Have you done any troubleshooting to the device at all? Have you ever done a reset? Can you check under Settings, About Phone, Software Updates that the phone is all up to date? We want you to have a great phone and if it is found to have some sort of malfunction, and you are still under your warranty, we can get you one that is working great! Are you possibly eligible for upgrade? Check by dialing #UPG! Let us know if we can help any further!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JD4789

I have this phone myself.

It is by far the worst phone ever. I have  NO SERVICE where-ever i go. I cannot connect to any wireless network. I cannot browse web pages half the time. It restarts. Spellcheck doesn't even work. The phone itself is junk.

THis phone is a piece of crap. I've been with Verizon for 10yrs/also worked for verizon for 1.5years.

I wish they could make the LG Voyeger into 4G. Best phone Verizon has ever picked up.

0 Likes
alanb4130
Enthusiast - Level 3

The biggest disappointment that I have with the Revolution is that LG didnt admit that they made a sub standard phone. 1 year later and 3 or 4 software upgrades most of the bugs are fixed but the battery life is still a huge issue. I have the wireless charging pad which is nice when I am at home. But I am still having issues with using WIFI and Facebook. Too many problems with this phone and too many unhappy unsuspecting customers got stuck with this phone .

0 Likes