LG Revolution Forum?
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

When are they going to start an LG Revolution Forum? Anyone know or am I not seeing it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Revolution Forum?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

bulldog69 wrote:

When are they going to start an LG Revolution Forum? Anyone know or am I not seeing it?

Thank you for the feedback. It is great inquiry and I would not doubt if a LG Revolution Forum would be started depending on generated interest. The moderators of the forums do watch for such interests. At such time this interest is increased, please know that this request for a LG Revolution Forum would receive due consideration. I suggest to keep visiting the forum website to see if this would be available in the near future. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i doubt they will start one. they seem to lump lg's into the "other android devices" category. that forum used to appear to be for all of the lower end or lower selling androids. however, the revolution definitely seems worthy of it's own forum. i don't know what the sales figures are for it, but i suspect the open new forums based on the volume of sales for particular devices. 

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

bulldog69 wrote:

Thank you for the feedback. It is great inquiry and I would not doubt if a LG Revolution Forum would be started depending on generated interest. The moderators of the forums do watch for such interests. At such time this interest is increased, please know that this request for a LG Revolution Forum would receive due consideration. I suggest to keep visiting the forum website to see if this would be available in the near future. 

0 Likes
KLee

Definitely a GREAT IDEA.  If mine does not start working as adverstised I am returning it!

0 Likes
WestPennVZN

Great idea dedicated LG Revolution Forum

0 Likes
timnyc

Why would there not be a forum for thhis LG phone --- one of 3 Flagship models for Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE new amazing network!

I like it and might exhange for it  for one of the other 2 that i purchased depending on what i see at LG forums and a couple o' android forums

So hey ho what's up with THAT good luck with the LG Revolution Forum being set up.

0 Likes
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd settle for 4G in my area. I don't need a forum.

0 Likes
Not applicable

webdon wrote:

I'd settle for 4G in my area. I don't need a forum.

Hello! 

As we continue to deploy our LTE/4G coverage, we will release information about cities and launch dates in as far advanced notice as possible! Please sign up email alerts on our LTE/4G information page to get coverage updates!

Thank you!

0 Likes
tanywany

My revolution freezes randomly and I have to take the battery out to get it to even turn off.  Anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
JessicaMcVey

All the time

0 Likes