Re: LG Revolution Internet/Connection services
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Also try switching to airplane mode instead rebooting the phone to see if you can restart the radio connection.

I have also been using the Tbolt is CDMA auto (PRL) mode instead of the LTE/EDVO auto mode. It seems to cut down on the dropped data connections.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

I tried the airplane mode idea and still no data.  The only way to restart data was to reboot, at least for me.  I also keep my Revo in CDMA only mode so it isn't trying to sniff out a non-existant 4G signal.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sorry about that. I think the last rep misunderstood. I checked that area and I don't see any open trouble tickets for losing data connection. I'm also not showing this as a known issue with this device. I just want to ask a few questions to determine whether this is a phone issue or network issue. I notice you have a family shareplan. Do any of your other lines have a smartphone losing 3G connection? How often do you lose data connection? Does it happen in the same area each time? 

0 Likes