Re: LG Revolution - Multiple issues
drewster8125
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Everyone,  I have had the revolution since it first dropped last year and am now on my third one for all the same reasons freezing, screen blackouts, no mobile hotspot etc.Guess what I got told every time I called about the problems I was having?? You guessed it   "AN isolated issue only pertaining to my phone"!!!!!  I just recieved the 3rd phone yesterday and imagine that same issues I called them this morning and guess what I got as a response from the level two tech? Its a level three tech problem ha ha ha I'm dying laughing at this point!!!! He tells me the problems are fixed and they dont know why I'm still experiencing these same issues but I'll have to wait between 1 hour and 5 days to get a response from thech 3 on the issue. I called them back up tonight because I'm at my wits end with these phones and all of the sudden they are going to send me a new phone the old thunderbolt. all I can say is I am so glad to be away from this LG revolution and I will never buy LG again.  BTW CHARGING PROBLEM guy if you plug it in and lay the phone flat with a slight angle to the left it will charge its the charge port it wears out very fast on these phones.

0 Likes
lrc18

Thanks so much.  That worked!  Sorry for the delay with the thanks. 

0 Likes
NJames45

I got the Revolution as well and I have had it since Dec,. The darn thing has been freezing up since dec.

I have been on the phone with the help desk - reboot - take your battery out - reset - etc.

Same darn thing that I have been doing.

So today, I went to the store - and the phone had been frozen since 8am - it said "processing"

and it was 1pm when I got there.  The girl looked at it - took the battery out and reset the darn

thing - then told the tech that she didn't seeing it.

Stupid

I really hate this phone - they need to take it back and exchange it.

I don't want another one - just hand me an Iphone 0 or I am going to show out

0 Likes
Sparkiboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot stand this brick of a phone.  if it could fit in the toilet i would flush it.  I've been told by the wonderful reps at VZW that it's an isolated problem, or the apps are causing the issues.  Ive had all these issues plus some.  I use my LG "Revolution"ary piece of crap now as an alarm clock and thats it.    If i get told to do a factory reset one more time.......

I'm relatively a new customer to verizon, I have only been with them since August, I am highly disappointed with their product as well as their "troubleshooting"  skills.  With the price of my monthly bill I should be recieving exquisite service as well as technical services.  I have worked in the tehnical service field before and i know exactly what goes on in those call centers.  I for one do not appreciate being lied to, mislead, and disrespected.  as soon as my contract is up  I will be leaving Verizon Wireless.  I completely agree with the class action lawsuit against them as well as LG.

Ellineda
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've called several times regarding my LG Revolution going black and I'm not able to see anything on the screen!  I have to take the battery out (several times) to get it to work.  It freezes a lot and loses phone calls.  I'm on my 3rd phone!

PAM86
Enthusiast - Level 2

So far, that is the worst phone I have ever used.

In addition to that, every time you call customer service they just say reset it.

I am pretty show other peoples calling them every days for it but the not doing anything about it.

PAM86
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on my second and I just stop calling customer service because they kept saying same thing repeatedly! Reset the phone, or take the battery out.

VinceFilardo
Enthusiast - Level 1

i too have had multiple porblems with this phone. im actually on my third one, thats the original and two replacement phones....my first and second phone were slow and lagged and lost connection constantly, my third phone is now usable, its fast most of the time, i was surprised with the speed, but then of course as usual it starts to freeze randomly, the home screen wont load then it freezes shuts off restarts, or just freezes and i have to take out the battery then it lags and i have to shut it off again. its ridiculous, i asked the man how many phones it would take for them to finaly give me a new one he said it could be three, so im going to call again and demand a new phone because ive been puting up with this stupidity for a year now and i just want a phone that works. thats it. will update whetther they give me a new phone or not,

shawnbkkk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed... I wonder how Verizon can continue to stand back and let so many of it's loyal customers be so disappointed with a product and not even try to make LG accoutable for a faulty product? And I also have been told many times by tech support that they are surprised by my report of issues! What? Really...maybe we should just copy these community posts and send them to someone that can see this is truely not an isolated problem with this phone! I have been with Verizon for years and this is the first time I have been completely frustrated with them to the point of considering another carrier.

I feel all your pain! Frustration and Disappointment!!!

luckdcharm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so glad I am not the only one.  I have had this phone since December and I have been told LG needs to do a software update and it will solve all of it. They refuse to send me another one. reset it 3 times and even showed them that my texts were not going through. Apps dont wanna work, Pics are horrible, Its just the start of it.

I have been with Verizon for almost 6 years and this is the worst phone I have EVER EVER EVER HAD!!! I called them today and I am to take it in tomorrow so they can see what I am talking about. Texts are bouncing back or not going through at all.

let alone no visual voicemail and phone calls are iffy.

I wish they nwould stand behind a product I spent good money for... and not give me the run around GRRRRR!!!!!

0 Likes