LG Revolution Text Multiples
eparris1

I am having issues with my texts being sent multiple times, and I am also receiving texts back multiple times. Is this a problem with my phone personally, with LG Revolution owners as a whole, or just Verizon Wireless users as a whole? Any thoughts, suggestions, etc?

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution Text Multiples
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello eparris1,

There are many issues that could be causing the duplicate messages. I would like you try this first and let me know if the issue persists. Try to clear the cache on the messaging app and start there. Clearing the cache of the messaging app can be done under Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> All> Messaging> Clear Cache/Data/Force Stop. Please know that this will likely remove your e-mail accounts and erase all text messages. Once that is complete, power off the device and remove the battery. Place back in and use.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport    

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution Text Multiples
dakotamagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

eparris1, you are not the only one having the multiple texts issues. My Revolution does the same thing. I was sent a different Revolution (for a different reason) and this one also receives messages mutiple times. I took my phone in to the Verizon store and they did what LenaA_VZW recommended and I am still having these issues.

0 Likes