LG Revolution activation
katserendipity

How long does it usually take to activate this phone? It was delivered this afternoon, I followed the directions to the tee. It took about 6 hours for the battery to charge and now this has been on the screen for over an hour and thirty minutes "please wait until your phone has been activated and restarted". Is this a normal process or is something messed up with it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Revolution activation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It shouldn't take too long, but I have heard of other 4G LTE devices taking some time to activate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It shouldn't take too long, but I have heard of other 4G LTE devices taking some time to activate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KJ

Make sure you login to verizonwireless and activate (or switch) your device.  You will need various numbers from your new phone and the sim card number (be prepared!).  Then you power on your phone and it will activate with verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

KJ, did you notice that this thread was started back in July 2011? I'm sure that the phone has been activated since then.

0 Likes
KJ

Not intended to help the OP, necessarily.

0 Likes