LG Revolution calendar
piper72

Trying to get the revolution calendar to update my Microsoft office calendar.  I started the Google calendar and synced it with the Microsoft calendar, it works on the PC, but dose not update to the calendar on the revolution? How do I get the Google calendar to update from my PC to the revolution?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution calendar
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Please try the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.

Troubleshooting Steps
- Go to *Settings*
- Click *Applications*
- Choose *Manage applications*
- Click the *All *tab
- Select *Calendar Storage* and click *Clear data*
- Go to Settings
- Go to Accounts & sync
- Choose the appropriate account
- Check and uncheck the box next to *Sync Calendar*

Please let us know if this resolves the issue for you. Thank you!

0 Likes
rockythebear

My calendar on the LG Revolution will not sync to the Google calendar, although it will sync from Google to the phone.  If I add an event to the phone, it does not appear in the Google calendar.  If I add an event to the Google calendar, it does appear on the phone calendar.  Do I have bad settings somewhere?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Are you creating the event under the Google account in the calendar on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MrsTy

I am having the same issue and I am creating events from the Google account calendar on my phone. My phone clearly shows (in different colors) which event was created on my phone and which was created on my computer but events created on my phone do not sync to my Google calendar on my computer. 

How can I correct this? 

0 Likes
Parkguy

I'm having the exact same problem as the original poster, Piper72. I followed your checklist, but when I get to the Accounts & sync step, sync calendar isn't a choice. It just doesn't appear at all.

0 Likes
Not applicable

rockythebear wrote:

My calendar on the LG Revolution will not sync to the Google calendar, although it will sync from Google to the phone.  If I add an event to the phone, it does not appear in the Google calendar.  If I add an event to the Google calendar, it does appear on the phone calendar.  Do I have bad settings somewhere?

Rockythebear, thanks for your inquiry. Also thanks to everyone else for posting similar issues. First, like another poster pointed out, make sure when you add new appointments, that they are added to your Gmail calendar and not the phone calendar. Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>select your Gmail account. Make sure Calendar is checked. Press the Menu button and choose Sync Now. 

If there is no option for calendar there, a workaround is to add another Gmail account (you can create a new one). This account should have the option to sync Calendar, and when you go back to your original account, that one should also have the Calendar option. You can then delete the new account. 

0 Likes
braultp

same issue, nothing seems to be working, tried adding another gmail account and reseting phone. Neither account could sync to calendar. Any ideas?

0 Likes