LG Revolution changing Default Navigation
Keitarou
Contributor - Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the settings on the LG Revo to make Google Navigation the default one where it is accessible through the address book in your contacts folder? When I click on that now, I only see VZ Navigation and I do not want to pay 10 per month for this service. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Revolution changing Default Navigation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
No guarantees, but try this.

Go to settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > scroll down to VZ Navigator and select it. Scroll down the detail view and press the clear defaults button.

Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
No guarantees, but try this.

Go to settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > scroll down to VZ Navigator and select it. Scroll down the detail view and press the clear defaults button.

Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ann is correct! You would Clear defaults under VZ Navigator in Settings>Applications>Manage Applications. The next time you choose an address from your contacts it will give you an option to set Google Maps as the default map. 

0 Likes