LG Revolution not receiving text messages from iphone user
bluemoon1

I am not receiving text messages from iphone user, sporatically.  The messages are showing as reveived on Verizon website in usage detail, but not being received on my phone.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution not receiving text messages from iphone user
bigpmac

I had three differ iphone users text my LG Revolution today today, didn't receive any of them. Didn't put 2+2 together until I saw this post....what gives Verizon?? Missing text messages is ruining my reputation which costs me money. Is this a LG Revolution problem , Verizon problem or iphone problem??

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution not receiving text messages from iphone user
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This issue needs fixed asap! I have a few suggestions that should help you get this resolved. If they are showing up in the usage details, that means they are hitting the Verizon network, but for some reason they are not showing up on the phone.  I recommend clearing the cache from your messaging/text messaging programs. Go to settings> applications> manage apps> all> Messaging/Text Messaging> Force Stop/Clear Cache/Clear Data. Erase the old text threads that you have saved and retry.

If that doesn't work, please let us know the following:

1) Do they come in delayed or not at all?

2) Do you have any 3rd party messaging apps installed?

3) Do they have any problems receiving messages from you?

4) When they're sending messages, are they directly to you, or do you have this problem when the iPhone user sends to a group of people?

Thanks for the additional info! I'm sure we can find a fix.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes