Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG SCREEN BLACK/ CAN SEE TOOL BAR BUT NOTHING ELSE
spsacha

THE SOFT KEYS LIGHT UP AND TOOL BAR ALERTS ARE VISBLE BUT I CANT VIEW THE REST OF SCREEN BECAUSE IT IS  BLANK. I FORCECLOSED IT. REMOVED BATTERY TO RESET AND NOTHING CHANGED. IVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH A PHONE AND VERIZON IN MY LIFE!!!!

0 Likes
Re: LG SCREEN BLACK/ CAN SEE TOOL BAR BUT NOTHING ELSE
JiveTurkey15

Same problems here....The phone conversation continues and if the other person does NOT hang up...you can't either! Unless you remove the battery UGH!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That can definitely be frustrating! If this is a regular occurrence, and you can't access anything on your menu, the best option is to perform a master reset using the hardware buttons (alternate method). Here are the steps: http://goo.gl/AtGth Keep us posted. If that doesn't work, please follow and DM me (MikeS_VZW) or call 866-406-5154 for a warranty replacement given that the device has no physical or liquid damage.

Keep us posted on the results!

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JiveTurkey15

Already did...about 4 times in the past 2 months (because all the Verizon "techs" keep telling me to do so). That so-called "fix" is getting pretty old. Having to re-install all my apps and get my phone back to how "it was" is a hassle.

But to answer your question, No. That did not fix it. I received a "refurb" from Verizon about a week ago...we'll see.

0 Likes