LG SCREEN BLACK/ CAN SEE TOOL BAR BUT NOTHING ELSE
spsacha
Enthusiast - Level 1

THE SOFT KEYS LIGHT UP AND TOOL BAR ALERTS ARE VISBLE BUT I CANT VIEW THE REST OF SCREEN BECAUSE IT IS  BLANK. I FORCECLOSED IT. REMOVED BATTERY TO RESET AND NOTHING CHANGED. IVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH A PHONE AND VERIZON IN MY LIFE!!!!

0 Likes
Re: LG SCREEN BLACK/ CAN SEE TOOL BAR BUT NOTHING ELSE
JiveTurkey15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problems here....The phone conversation continues and if the other person does NOT hang up...you can't either! Unless you remove the battery UGH!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That can definitely be frustrating! If this is a regular occurrence, and you can't access anything on your menu, the best option is to perform a master reset using the hardware buttons (alternate method). Here are the steps: http://goo.gl/AtGth Keep us posted. If that doesn't work, please follow and DM me (MikeS_VZW) or call 866-406-5154 for a warranty replacement given that the device has no physical or liquid damage.

Keep us posted on the results!

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JiveTurkey15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Already did...about 4 times in the past 2 months (because all the Verizon "techs" keep telling me to do so). That so-called "fix" is getting pretty old. Having to re-install all my apps and get my phone back to how "it was" is a hassle.

But to answer your question, No. That did not fix it. I received a "refurb" from Verizon about a week ago...we'll see.

0 Likes