Led light indicator on Revolution for missed calls or text
roses4him

there just seems to be a constant blue light that may blink randomly.  no relation to missed calls or text.  is there a way to set this up or a good app for this?  Nothing in the manual about this blue light.and what it signifies...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Led light indicator on Revolution for missed calls or text
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

Here is what I've noticed so far.  How does this compare to what others have seen??

Blue – Event (message, Email, Notification)
Green – Charge 50% +
Red – Low Charge 50% - (Charging)
Orange - Battery below 50% (not Charging)
Pink –  Multiple notifications, Charging + Event, and or Calendar Event
White - Txt Message while screen is off

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

roses4him wrote:

there just seems to be a constant blue light that may blink randomly.  no relation to missed calls or text.  is there a way to set this up or a good app for this?  Nothing in the manual about this blue light.and what it signifies...

I was told it was for when you get emails or notifications like from Facebook. Thats all I know mine is constantly blinking blue

0 Likes
Not applicable

I'd like to look further into this for you.  Is there no icons in the notification bar on top of the screen when the blue LED is blinking?  Do you have a Bluetooth connected to the device when you see the blue LED blinking?

Please reply back with any progress you've seen in regards to this concern.

Thank you!

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

AdamE_VZW wrote:

I'd like to look further into this for you.  Is there no icons in the notification bar on top of the screen when the blue LED is blinking?  Do you have a Bluetooth connected to the device when you see the blue LED blinking?

Please reply back with any progress you've seen in regards to this concern.

Thank you!

Mine is always blue and no bluetooth on and i go in and clear out mail and notifications on Facebook and it stays on. My wifes does shut off and she said it is for email and notifications. I get two Yahoo mails up on statis bar and cant get rid of the one and it is building with mail which is same as one I downloaded from market. Itried to delete the one as instructed by VZW guy on this forum but still there

0 Likes
roses4him

there doesn't seem to be any relationship with the light to distinguish notifications.  I do not use bluetooth.  I have turned of notifications for email.  what I am looking for is an alert for missed calls and text only.  i tried an app. called "Blink" but that doesn't work either.  audible alerts are not acceptable at work or the movies for instance...  so there you go. 

now, i have another bug....the opening screen always says: 3 messages.  but there are none. i have deleted them all.  can't get rid of it!  i hope an update to this phone will make it more reliable!!

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

roses4him wrote:

there doesn't seem to be any relationship with the light to distinguish notifications.  I do not use bluetooth.  I have turned of notifications for email.  what I am looking for is an alert for missed calls and text only.  I tried an app. called "Blink" but that doesn't work either.  audible alerts are not acceptable at work or the movies for instance...  so there you go. 

now, i have another bug....the opening screen always says: 3 messages.  but there are none. i have deleted them all.  can't get rid of it!  i hope an update to this phone will make it more reliable!!

Yeah my blue light stays on and I have everything turned off including sinc and background data, and as long as it doesn't use much battery I can tell what end is which when picking up phone. As far as alerts I use an app called missed calls deluxe and like it very much even wife has it and it's 99 cents. the pic of it in market is a triangle

0 Likes
hwith11

to the verizon rep can we get a revo forum just like the other cell phones have.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi again everyone!

Please PM me your mobile number and MEID so I can escalate this up to our product team for answers!

To find the MEID, go to Settings>About Phone>Status.

Thank you!

0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

Here is what I've noticed so far.  How does this compare to what others have seen??

Blue – Event (message, Email, Notification)
Green – Charge 50% +
Red – Low Charge 50% - (Charging)
Orange - Battery below 50% (not Charging)
Pink –  Multiple notifications, Charging + Event, and or Calendar Event
White - Txt Message while screen is off

0 Likes
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

Mine works the same way.  Seems to not be an issue with the light.

0 Likes