Re: MMS not working LG G2
stef7
Master - Level 2

Try a replacement SMS/MMS program, maybe Chomp. Or use a different technology like Whatsapp.

I think until they patch KitKat, people on a variety of devices will have Texting/MMS problem.

0 Likes
willgrad1107

Ironically, Verizon has an app called Verizon Messages that does everything the message app does and can attach pictures as well with no issues. Not sure why Verizon isn't giving this out as a fix.  The Kit Kat update for the Android has had many different bugs come up depending on the phone and is true with what seems to be all the carriers.  Nexus is getting the first upgrades to 4.4.3 currently from reading on Androids websites.

These are just a few of the things I have discovered in regards to this issue.  It seems that the issue isn't something that Verizon is preventing from being fixed.  It is actually the Android programmers. 

0 Likes
Meko2099
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an lg g2. My mms has stopped working. Had the phone for two months. I've taken the phone to a Verizon retailer and they couldn't get it fixed. They worked with a Verizon technician over the phone too. They made a "work order ticket" on my account and no one has called me yet. So I did a hard reset myself and it fixed the problem but only for a week. I really like the phone, hope I don't need to change it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Meko2099 We definitely want your mms to work properly! Our apologies that no one has called you back about the ticket created for the issue. Please send us a direct message and we can review the ticket. Also, What happens when you try and send an mms?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
joshuaxchavez
Enthusiast - Level 2

the same problem has ocxured with my phone. i have the lg g2 and have had it no longer than 2 weeks and i get the same error about the message size being exceeded. i want this resolved if it can be. Im not sure if it's a problem with the network or a problem with the device itself. if there is a fix for this please let me know.

0 Likes
crystalynn1212
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on my 3rd g2 and guess what? One week after receiving it...SAME PROBLEM as the other 2!!!! I'm sick of getting replacements.

0 Likes
joshuaxchavez
Enthusiast - Level 2

when you went into the store did they troubleshoot you're phone at all? or was the phone just replaced?

0 Likes
crystalynn1212
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, they did. Couldn't find anything causing the multiple problems I was having. Ended up doing a hard reset and giving me a new SIM card. That worked about a week then all problems returned so they sent a replacement. Replacement worked 3 days and problems began again. Sent another replacement and its worked about a week, and now my mms has stopped AGAIN, and internet only works when it wants too whether using data or WiFi. I was told they thought it was a device problem not a network problem. Regardeless, I'm sick of paying for a phone I can't use all the features on!!!

Meko2099
Enthusiast - Level 2

They did what they could. Took a little bit over an hour. Then they told me they couldn't fix. I still have the same phone and problem. They also told me Verizon technician will be calling me. No one has called yet.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes