Many Issues With my LG Revolution
dakotamagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got this phone in October and it has been a pretty decent phone up until recently. Lately I've been having a multitude of issues with the phone.

• Turns on and off by itself randomly throughout the day (killing the battery while doing so)
  • Screen indicates headphones are plugged into the jack even when they are not
  • Screen brightness changes slightly on its own
  • When talking to others, sometimes they sound robotic
  • The screen freezes sometimes when you want to unlock it and it has to be re booted
  • Often times it will not send pictures to people

I took the phone in to my local Verizon store. They "wiped" the phone clean and gave it back saying that would clear up the issues. The issues began again shortly after leaving the store. I got fed up and called customer service. They had another Revolution overnighted to me. This phone lasted about two days before doing some of the same crazy things. I went back in to my Verizon store today. They are now overnighting me a Droid Razr. Hopefully issues do not come up with this one as well. I enjoy my Verizon service, just not my Verizon phone.

0 Likes
Re: Many Issues With my LG Revolution
dakotamagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I forgot to mention that this phone (my original and the replacement) also receives messages from other people multiple times. And it's not an uncommon occurence - it happens several times in every conversation with every person that sends text messages to me. It's quite annoying.

0 Likes
Kristo1989
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey i just wanted to confirm this post for you. I too have an LG Revolution and i have had issues lately with the following

• Sends and receives multiple text messages ( Mainly on the 4g Network and here and there on the 3g)
  • Doesn't receive messages from some contacts
  • Loses 4g and 3g network when i am at full service

Verizon was said to have fixed these issues as they were network related in my area but it is back again so i am less then pleased with them.

Just wanted to let you know you are not the only one

0 Likes
dakotamagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am absolutely disgusted with the phone. If they had tried to send me a 3rd Revolution I would have terminated my contract and gone to a different carrier. It's extremely frustrating to buy a phone that does not work and then be sent a replacement that does not work. Especially when you are paying for service you can't use because your phone isn't working.

Kristo1989
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also on my 2nd Revolution and they want to send me a 3rd. I managed to get them to send me a galaxy nexsus in replace of this but they sent a refurb and guess what. It was broken and now i have to send it back. All they can say is use one of the accounts upgrades and you can buy the phone for 300 bucks. All i have to say is F that noise since its there issue and they can't fix it. My parents have had them for 14-15 years and they are treating us like this.  I told the Tech support i wanted to throw my phone out of a moving car, in front of an oncoming semi video tape it, grab the phone and send it and the video to Verizon

0 Likes
TrueHero1
Enthusiast - Level 1

So this is my...I believe 5th or 6th phone already..and still having multiple issues with it. I am sooo tired of having these issues and all Verizons response is.."Well send you a replacement"..No obvious guys but the last 5 didnt work what makes you think the next one will?? I have never had any problems with my TMOBILE phones!! I am sooo sorry I ever switched companies...Id like someone to fix the problem or I will take legal action if it does not get resolved.

0 Likes
tinaw

I just switched from T-mobil to Verizon...i think i made a mistake...I hate this phone!! It does not work as intended. preloaded apps force close, have to take the battery out when it locks up. I dont want a replacement disposable phone...I want a phone that works. I hate to change carriers again, but this is just not worth it..I do like verizon service, but cant use my verizon service when I choose but only when my phone chooses.  Please do something about this phone...

0 Likes
navywife20

I hate this phone too my screen goes black even when a call is coming in and when i push the button on the top the phone freezes and wont answer the call. I will never get a "high end" phone again they are not worth it. I miss my simple palm the apps are not worth the headache this phone has caused.

0 Likes