My cloud won't work. I get error code #10003. Anyone else had this?
Chillona

I can't back up anything, my Cloud worked initially to back up everything- except my contacts, they would never back up, now it won't even let me sign in via the computer. It says unknown error and to call customer service when I try to login online. It gives me error code #10003 when i try to login on my phone. The tech support said that error code wasnt in their system! WTH!!! They have opened 3 tickets so far and I still have no resolution, its been 3 weeks. I have spent over 10 hours on the phone with tech support. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, factory reset, changed my password, just about everything I can think of to do. Nothing works. Anyone else had issues like this? Now it also takes hours to send a photo via mms. I am so frustrated. I just got this phone and had issues with it since day one but they kept saying the next software update would take care of the issue, but it seems to have just made more issues. Now they want to give me a used replacement instead of a new phone. I just want what i paid for to work correctly!

0 Likes
Re: My cloud won't work. I get error code #10003. Anyone else had this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sparkleplentee We don't want you to feel frustrated with your phone. The LG G2 is a great phone and we want you to get what you paid for. Our warranty devices are certified by a team that makes sure each device passes a 100pt inspection. Is the primary reason for the replacement is due to the Cloud error? As for the mms issue, is wifi turned on when you're sending pics? 

SheritaH_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Chillona

I don't want a used replacement phone when I just bought mine. I have had your "like new" replacements before for my basic phone and had a ton of issues straight out of the box, which is why I don't want one when my phone is so new and I have had issues since day 1! Not once on my several calls to tech support, did anyone tell me to go exchange it the first 2 weeks. That is just one reason they want to send me a replacement. Another is the USB does not work properly, I can't use it to do anything but charge the phone- and my husband has the same phone so I know is not the cord or the computer because his works perfectly. The connection was sporadic so I just installed a new SIM card. So far that has helped with dropping 4g all the time. I have never been able to back up my contacts, spent 2 hours on the phone with tech support the first night I got it just trying to sync the contacts from my old phone. It never worked, I had to hand input the numbers. If Verizon won't do right by be and give me a new phone, I at least would like them to get mine working like it should have when I bought it.

0 Likes
Chillona

I have tried sending pics while using data, while connected to my WiFi, tried reducing the size of the picture, everything. Nothing helps. It tried to send a photo for over 12 hours yesterday before I noticed it was still sending and cancelled it. I sent it again, it too 3 hours to go through.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are your contacts saved as Google contacts? They won't be able to be backed up to the Verizon Cloud if they are Google contacts. Have you considered using a different cloud backup option?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chillona

They weren't initially, but after they weren't able to get them to backup they had me save them all to Google. That is so weird, Google has so many pre-installed apps on the phone, you would think they'd be compatible. But I can't even sign into the cloud at this point. I guess I will find another option. I am more concerned that the usb is not working, I can't upload anything and text messages take forever to send and I don't receive about 20% of the messages sent to me.

0 Likes