NFL Mobile and WatchESPN App issues
ChrisT73

I was wondering if someone could help me.  I've downloaded the latest versions of both these apps.  I have and LG G2 phone.  I can watch streaming video on these for only a couple of minutes before the video locks up.  Sometimes I can clear the cache and data and it works but only for a short period.  Is there anyway around this so I can watch the live streaming video without the video locking up.  It does it both for WIFI and through the 4G network.

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile and WatchESPN App issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I too would want to stabilize these apps prior to the season starting, ChrisT73. That is very odd that it occurs with these two applications. Do you have the same experience using other video streaming apps like Youtube etc?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChrisT73

Youtube runs just fine, I go straight to the website when I run youtube stuff though.  Those are really the only two that I try to watch live TV through and app but.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details! Are you familiar with the quality of the stream that is being completed by these applications? A higher quality stream may cause videos to buffer.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It's an LG problem. There are reports of it happening to the G3 and G4 as well on different carriers.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I have no issues with ESPN on my G2 on WiFi.  I use the Task Manager to close out everything before I use any intensive app.  I also keep about 900MB of the 2GB RAM free most of the time.

0 Likes