NO MORE REVOLUTIONs
peterva

Worst smartphone in history? Start lawsuit- on youtube? If I want to do ANYTHING, I first have to stop minimum of 10 applications- settings, apps, running, blah, blah. Then maybe I can check email, messages, and maybe surf for a minute before crash or else. >Comment deleted to comply with VZW ToS<

Does Verizon have no sense of shame or pride? Do they know how to read? Goodbye Verizon.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: NO MORE REVOLUTIONs
Not applicable

you're complaining about a phone that is 20 months old.

0 Likes
peterva

I bought this phone June 2012; I have one YEAR left on my contract. I can NOT get a new phone without paying $500. 00.

THAT is NOT the issue; why does Verizon sell such garbage??

Trust me, I will look elsewhere next time. I had no idea this smart phone would be best described as an OXYMORON!!

Absolute garbage!!!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you got the phone in June then you are still under warranty so what is the issue? And if you bought it in June 2012 then you have 17 months left on your contract not 12. Also If you got the phone in June 2012 it was 13 months ago. As I said hardly a new phone. Why didn't you upgrade to something newer?

0 Likes
androidfreak
Contributor - Level 1

I almost purchased that phone last year...thank god i did not!!! anyway Brian is right your phone is still under warranty....good luck

0 Likes
peterva

June 2012-January 2013 is not 13 months. Warranty does not cover "bad"phones. After January 2014 I can upgrade to another phone; roughly one year. Paying $350.00 to upgrade makes no sense.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
peterva

Thanks.

Local Verizon people are great; they will figure something out. >Rooting comments deleted to comply with VZW ToS<

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
peterva

>Comment deleted for violating the VZW ToS<

0 Likes
Not applicable

peterva wrote:

June 2012-January 2013 is not 13 months. Warranty does not cover "bad"phones. After January  2014 I can upgrade to another phone; roughly one year. Paying $350.00 to upgrade makes no sense.

Sent from my iPad

Phone came out in May 2011 you bought it in June 2012. The phone model was 13 months old. Not your particular phone. Your warranty certainly does cover bad phones if there is an actual issue with them. If there is no issue why are you posting? >Comment deleted<

0 Likes
peterva

This is my fault? Who cares what you think? Go find anther rock!!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes