Need help connecting Revolution to PC to download pics and vids
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Cannot figure out how to download videos off phone onto computer. When plugged in PC keeps saying it doesn't recognize and it did all upgrades. I never had this problem with other phones I would click mount on phone and  everything worked just great but Revo has no option for mount just mass storage.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need help connecting Revolution to PC to download pics and vids
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Mass storage = mount (as a disk drive)

You can also turn off the phone, remove the sd card, and use a card reader on your computer to transfer files to and from the sd card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Mass storage = mount (as a disk drive)

You can also turn off the phone, remove the sd card, and use a card reader on your computer to transfer files to and from the sd card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2
I did not see mount option for this phone like my sons. Fascinate
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
What options are listed under the "connect to pc" in the settings?

0 Likes
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

Pull down the notification that shows you are connected via USB, click on USB connected.  Make sure mass storage is selected then click done.  Wait 30 seconds or so and both the internal memory and SD card should mount with no problem.  They will mount as external drives.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

JoeNe wrote:

Pull down the notification that shows you are connected via USB, click on USB connected.  Make sure mass storage is selected then click done.  Wait 30 seconds or so and both the internal memory and SD card should mount with no problem.  They will mount as external drives.

Thanks I will check that out and try again

0 Likes