New phone - How do I turn off the voice that is constantly telling me "loss of service"?
crossb

i live in a rural area with horrible verizon service so this is a constant annoyance. in addition it voices in the middle of a meeting or conversation if service is suddenly interrupted, which it often is. It is the same voice that announces verizon wireless before a phone call comes in, turning on the phone etc.  it is hugely disruptive.  Ive checked everything under settings and can find nothing.  Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New phone - How do I turn off the voice that is constantly telling me "loss of service"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi crossb!

I want you to enjoy your service and phone! Have we had an opportunity to review your coverage area with you? If not, what is your current zip code? Additionally, in an effort to disable the notifications:Apps>Settigngs>Sound>Touch feedback & system>Ensure sound with roaming is turned off.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: New phone - How do I turn off the voice that is constantly telling me "loss of service"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi crossb!

I want you to enjoy your service and phone! Have we had an opportunity to review your coverage area with you? If not, what is your current zip code? Additionally, in an effort to disable the notifications:Apps>Settigngs>Sound>Touch feedback & system>Ensure sound with roaming is turned off.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport