Not all of my texts are going through.
snoman33x

I seems to be a random issue sent my wife messages last night and one she didn't.  Went back through the logs and there were more to other people after I started asking them.

0 Likes
Re: Not all of my texts are going through.
yellofello

I am not getting some messages too. I happens fairly often, My girlfriend will tell me that I never responded and then I check my phone logs and I never got a message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get all your messages flowing snoman33x! Are you having messaging issues with only some contacts? What software version do you have? ZIP code? I also have the G2 and I resolve a similar issue by installing the Verizon Messages App http://bit.ly/13rcZfv Give it a try.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
snoman33x

Anthony, thanks for the suggestion but why should I have to download another app to get the phone to do whats its supposed to in the first place?  I looked at the VZ app and it has mixed reviews for the same thing.  Qho else has an app for messaging they love other then stock.  Now after the KitKat update there are more texting issues....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

snoman33x

We definitely want to get your messages working for you! When did the issue of messages not sending start exactly? Are the issues everywhere or just when you send from certain locations? Do they work more consistently in Safe Mode? Here's how to place the phone in Safe Mode: http://vz.to/1bbqmYu

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
flooc

Hello Ruth

I hope this finds you well.

I have an HTC Windows Phone.

I just started to have this problem as well. It started around 3 weeks ago, at the time I thought perhaps I'm in a "bad spot" Puzzling but the "bad spot" is my work and it was just my texts to my husband who has a Samsung Galaxy. But it started to happen more frequently and it's seems random. It just happened right now to my texts to our Director of Operations and yesterday it happened to my texts to our Comptroller. Both have iphones. Also from work but it has happened when I'm in other places like Sta. Monica and Koreatown.

Please advise.

Thank you

0 Likes