OZ MAIL Alerts to My Revolution
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had my Revolution since February 16th.

Everytime I recieve an email on my phone, I keep getting those frustrating text messages that says "OZMAIL".

I read up on some other forum posts about this and everyone says to delete the email from the old phone. I did go from a 3G phone (fascinate) to the 4G phone.

It still seems to be coming through since I have deleted it from my Fascinate. I have "replyed" to these messages and, of course, it doesn't work.

So any help would be appreciated!

112.png

0 Likes
Re: OZ MAIL Alerts to My Revolution
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hi tremontij,

That sounds like it can be frustrating! However, I can assist you with stopping these alerts from reaching your phone. Can you please send me a Direct Message(DM) and include a contact number? I will call and complete the steps to STOP the OZ Mail Alerts.

Thank you,

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sorry... but I have no idea how to do a Direct Message! This is only like my third message on the forums. I looked on here and I have no idea where to go.

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wait, nevermind I found it. But now I can't send you a message unless you are my friend or connection?

0 Likes
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Great news! I got confirmation that the OZ Alerts have been stopped. I apologize for the obvious inconvenience this situation caused however I'm delighted that it's now resolved. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello there. I got both text messages that Verizon had sent me. Thank you very much for that.

However, I am still getting the alerts.

But don't worry about it. I'm sure there is another way to stop them. Thanks anyways though. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
stephpd

I'm also having this problem but don't see where to send you a private message.

0 Likes
majicman50

I am having OZ mail issues. Can you pls help me?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello majicman50,

We would be happy to assist! Can you please send a direct message to us with your mobile number and name? We can take care of the alerts that way. You can also call 800-922-0204.

Thank you!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To get a hold of one of the Employees you can Use this Method:: B33

To get a hold of one of the Wireless Employee that's trying to Assist in helping answer a Question or solve an Issue you Need to Put your Mouse on there Screen Name, Or this Box shown Here when you do that it Brings Up a Bigger Box as you See this slide your Mouse down to were it says Follow Click it. You will see a big blue Bar towards the Bottom that says waiting approval  Meaning the party you want to follow has to Approve to let you follow them. Now Once they give the Approval they will send one back to you An you will see it in the Actions Box Look up just a little it's Red with a Check in it.  Go in there you will see these Three choices Look in your Notifications for new Followers that want to Follow you will have {Accept}  {Reject}  {Ignore}  For your Choices:  To let them follow you an then send a D.M. = Direct Message you will need to Check Accept then you a Can send your Private Messages or Cell phone  Information instead of Posting it on the Main Post were other Eye's can Read it.  Sending a D.M. is Easy,  It's Fast, An It's Safe. B33 Smiley Happy 

ChristinaB_VZW   <<< This is the Box you need to put your mouse on to Bring up the Bigger Box an to then Check Fol...

0 Likes