Problem when sending pics on Revolution
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

When you pick a photo out of gallery and you click share and a box pops up with options like messaging, facebook , twitter gmail etc. Well my phone does that but my wifes does not show Facebook and we dont know why. Mine shows facebook plus another one Facebook for LG.  Any ideas on why my wifes dont have Facebook  option for share??

0 Likes
Re: Problem when sending pics on Revolution
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi bulldog69,

I understand the importance of sharing pictures.  Does your wife have the Revolution as well? If so, I would suggest ensuring she has downloaded the Facebook application and is logged in her Facebook account.  I hope this information is helpful.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums, 

0 Likes
Re: Problem when sending pics on Revolution
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

AyaniB_VZW wrote:

Hi bulldog69,

I understand the importance of sharing pictures.  Does your wife have the Revolution as well? If so, I would suggest ensuring she has downloaded the Facebook application and is logged in her Facebook account.  I hope this information is helpful.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums, 

Yes she has Revolution and has Facebook and is signed in. Mine when I go to send pic out of gallery comes up with two Facebooks, one says Facebook and pother says Facebook for LG plus the others.

0 Likes