RETURN THIS PHONE IF YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!!
cassiejk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had nothing but problems with my phone. It shuts off randomly, battery life is bad, and I don't get text messages on a consistent basis. Not to mention when people call me they say the sound is muffled.

200.00 down the drain!!! If anybody wants a paperweight give me a call and I can hook you up.

You are sure able to get a 'like new' device hmm.... if I paid 200 for a new device why would I want someone else's piece of junk device!!!

0 Likes
Re: RETURN THIS PHONE IF YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!!
hyperducky

agreed!

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

I paid full retail, with tax and a silicone case was $609.00 and this phone sucks and VZW wont do nothing but give another refurbed or preowned piece of garbage

0 Likes
cassiejk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bulldog I feel your pain and I think it sucks that you paid full retail price. If these are known issues with this phone I don't understand how they can get away with it not replacing it with a new one or a different model. If you paid 600 for a TV and after 4 weeks it didn't work they would sure be giving you your money back or a **NEW** TV. Not another reject TV!

It is also great to note that the price went from $199 to $99 since the month that I bought it.

0 Likes