Re: LG Revolution, Problems with Sending/Recieving Texts
imwitit04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everytime I buy a new phone or upgrade I have this problem with the service. I call tech support and they run some test to ultimately tell me that it's the other carriers and that my friends and family should check with them. Usually after calling it magically starts working better. However right now I have the Lg revoulution I have almost had it for a year now and the problem has started acting up again. I wish this wasn't a problem i had to call to get resolved as frequently as I do, but at least now i know it's not just my line, this is definately the service provider.

0 Likes
amberj32
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem with my phone. When I take in in to a Verizon location it works perfectly. I almost never get any pictures people send me by text. I have to tell everyone to email them to me. Huge hassle.

OrangeSlice

I'm having the same problem with my LG Revolution, but I have been having it off and on for awhile. It varies, sometimes I will receive texts and sometimes I won't. If it is a long text, sometimes I don't receive it all or I receive it out of order. Usually half the texts never comes and  I need to have the person resend it. I don't always receive pictures either! It's annoying, and makes me want to switch carriers but I know this is probably a problem with any. Just wish it can be fixed!

0 Likes
dark2light

I don't think the text problem has anything to do with the Revolution. I had the Charge before they send me this POS Revolution and that was also experiencing the same problem. And I know people who have other models who experience the same thing. I'm on Revolution #3 now after having two of the Charge phones. I got the Ghostly SMS app and you will be surprised at how many txts your phone actually does not receive. Last night alone my phone did not receive 4 text messages but that APP caught them. Unfortunately it doesn't get messages with pictures attached to them. Good Luck.

0 Likes