Restriction notification on outgoing calls?
ChristinaW

I had multiple problems with my Revolution LG, as have many people.  I am now at three replacement phones.  In the process, my SD card died and I lost all of my pictures.  Fortunately, they did not make me pay for a new one, but not after a lot of pressure on my part.  Now my phone calls are being received as "Restricted" or "Private".  Friends don't answer and I can't blame them.  I have literally spent hours trying to resolve this issue.  Help!

Christina

0 Likes
Re: Restriction notification on outgoing calls?
budone
Legend

To permanently block your number from being displayed on any phone:

1. Sign-in to My Verizon.
  2. Click on the My Plan tab.
  3. Click on Add/change features.
  4. Check the box near "Caller ID Blocking."
  5. Click the Next button at the bottom of the form.

UPDATED answer.

Message was edited by: budone

0 Likes
Re: Restriction notification on outgoing calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Budone, thank you for taking the time to help out. I appreciate your suggestion.

@ChristinaW, having issues with your phone is never fun, so I understand your concern. We all rely on our cell phones to stay connected so I want to help get this resolved. Are you having any other issues with your phone other than your number appearing restricted?

You mentioned that when placing a call your mobile number is appearing as Restricted or Private. Does this happen with every call you make? How long has this been happening?

Budone suggested that you may have the Caller ID block feature on your account. Did you have a chance to take a look at your account? If you checked and do not have the Caller ID block on your line I will need to access your account to further assist. Please send me a direct message with your name and mobile number.

I look forward to hearing from you and further assist.

John B
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes