Revolution Email (hotmail) sync issue
AmDay

Revolution synced with hotmail account for first month or so but wont sync now. Cleared email app data & cache & removed account and added account again and it synced on initial open but then will not get new emails after that. LG Verizon email app fail or is there a known solution?

0 Likes
Re: Revolution Email (hotmail) sync issue
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry you're having issues with your Hotmail email not syncing on your phone. I can definitely understand the importance of being able to receive email on your phone, especially while on the go.

I've thoroughly researched this and found no reported known issue with Hotmail not syncing on the LG Revolution. You mentioned all the troubleshooting steps you have taken and at this point the next step would be to perform a master reset/hard reset on the device. This will completely wipe your device clean and reset to the manufacturer settings.

You want to make sure you save any data onto your memory card before performing the master reset/hard reset. Once you are ready to perform a master reset/hard reset click here for step by step instructions.

Once the master reset/hard reset is complete you can set up your phone and add the Hotmail email account back to the phone. If your Hotmail email continues to not sync after the master reset/hard reset, please contact us for further assistance. 

I hope you find this information is helpful.

0 Likes