Re: Revolution- Ring Tones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If you can be patient, let me see about getting some screenshots posted tonight. I have to transfer some custom ringtones and notification tones onto the sd card for my Droid Eris. The current sd card in that phone is clean and doesn't have any of the folder structure for ringtones so it should hopefully be a good example for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks.  I believe it worked.  I just want to know do I still have to do the notifications and alarms? Or is the Ringtones folder fine?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If you want custom notification & alarm tones, then yes, you want to have those folders to put the files into.

If you don't need those, it is not necessary.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just need them for ringtones.

Thank you so much for helping me.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You're welcome. :smileyhappy: :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
mscaboutme
Hello, I jus got the revolution three days ago an I'm havn problems navigating everything on this phone cept the basics ie... calls,txt,web ect....I usta hav a blkbrry storm2 an got pretty gud wit that but couldn't accept the fact that it didn't hav Adobe flash:smileysad: so here I am I been playn wit this phone for 3 days an can't even assign music ringtones to a contact. wanted to download some ebooks an now the phone won't stop talkn. I'm afraid that the more I "play" wit the phone the more chance I'll prolly totally mess it up. I really need help wit the 2 probs jus mentioned...(ringtones an talking) an that should unstress me for the tym being. PLEASE ADVISE!!!!! Btw the few ringtones I did manage to assign ie... phone,notifications, an txts seem jamed they repeat @ least 3x b4 they stop, an thas wit the lady talkin @ the same tym. c I'm pretty sure I'm seriously doin damage. someone hav mercy on me, this phone is really drivin me crazy an I really want to like it the graphics are gggrreeaat!!!!
0 Likes