Revolution will not power back on
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Been having this problem since I got it 4 weeks ago, when it locks up or wont respond on websites I power off and then when I wait for a minute to turn back on it wont. I end up pulling battery and waiting a minute to three minutes and try again and sometimes it takes doing three times and 20 minutes before I can get it started up again. I don't want a refurbished phone so is there an answer or fix for this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Revolution will not power back on
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

I just had to change mine out for a couple problems; not reading sim card and BT connectivity.  The tech support person on the phone told me the phone is so new that a replacement would be a new phone.  Probably worth trying.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

JoeNe wrote:

I just had to change mine out for a couple problems; not reading sim card and BT connectivity.  The tech support person on the phone told me the phone is so new that a replacement would be a new phone.  Probably worth trying.

They had me do a factory reset and no good so they are sending me a refurbished phone which I dont like as I had mine for less then a month and paid full retail $559.00 plus tax which was cash

0 Likes
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

That stinks about the refurb.  Sorry to hear that.  I ended up going to Best Buy and they exchanged me for a new one.

0 Likes