Revolution
coen1984

I am so disappointed with this phone. I've had it for a few month and It constantly freezes, shuts down at random and is incredibly slow to respond to any actions I perform.  I've thought about taking it to my local store and seeking some help/replacing it but I know it will just be another revolution with the same issues.  has anyone had any luck convincing verizon to let them switch devices or not pay the full price to get a different phone?  I can't really pay $600 for a different phone but at the same time cannot STAND to deal with this piece of crap for another year until my upgrade.  Advice?

0 Likes
Re: Revolution
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Yours sounds just like mine and when I call to complain and ask if there is a fix on the way all they want to do is have me do a factory reset. Tired of doing that every other day. I'm in same boat would have to fork out 500 plus for a new one.

0 Likes
Re: Revolution
hyperducky

I have had all of the same problems you are listing.  freezes, shuts programs on its own, won't connect to the internet, won't recieve random text messages.  It has taken countless hours with verizon customer service being nice to them and trying all of their suggestions.  I finally got upset and they are now sending me a "replacement" but  its the same damn phone and a refurbished one.  they will not listen that there are so many people out there dissatisfied with the revolution and that a different phone should be offered to us.  I bought my revolution when it was released for alot of money, and dealt with the problems I should have returned it as soon as those first problems came up for a different device.  I've gotten so fed up with this phone if the new one does not work perfectly I will probably just pay to get out of the contract and switch to another carrier and get an iPhone.

0 Likes