Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
SSL Error (143) Hulu
GloriaFan1

I have no idea what is going on.  I have been on the phone with both Verizon & LG and cannot get this issue fixed.  It seemed to have happened out of nowhere and it is very annoying.  I have done everything from a soft reset on my phone, of course uninstalling/re-installing Hulu app, doing everything that Verizon/Hulu support told me to do, with no success.  Does anyone else have this issue and if so, have you gotten it solved?  Please help.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: SSL Error (143) Hulu
Snn5
Sr. Leader

A couple things to try.  Make sure the date and time are correct on your phone.  If you are using a router, check it's date and time.  Are you accessing HULU from the USA?  Are you using any VPN? (virtual private network)

0 Likes
GloriaFan1

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I ended up taking my phone to a store & getting the issue fixed there.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You don't say what they did to correct the issue

0 Likes
GloriaFan1

I don't know what he did, that's why. He didn't even know he fixed it until I called to tell them the next day. Sorry.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

I was looking for an answer so others would find benefit in this thread.

0 Likes