Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSL Error (143) Hulu
GloriaFan1

I have no idea what is going on.  I have been on the phone with both Verizon & LG and cannot get this issue fixed.  It seemed to have happened out of nowhere and it is very annoying.  I have done everything from a soft reset on my phone, of course uninstalling/re-installing Hulu app, doing everything that Verizon/Hulu support told me to do, with no success.  Does anyone else have this issue and if so, have you gotten it solved?  Please help.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: SSL Error (143) Hulu
Snn5
Sr. Leader

A couple things to try.  Make sure the date and time are correct on your phone.  If you are using a router, check it's date and time.  Are you accessing HULU from the USA?  Are you using any VPN? (virtual private network)

0 Likes
GloriaFan1

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I ended up taking my phone to a store & getting the issue fixed there.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You don't say what they did to correct the issue

0 Likes
GloriaFan1

I don't know what he did, that's why. He didn't even know he fixed it until I called to tell them the next day. Sorry.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

I was looking for an answer so others would find benefit in this thread.

0 Likes