Spotty Internet
Navywoman01

I have a Revolution by LG & I have had it for 1 year & 3 months. I have loved, loved, loved it until about 2 - 3 weeks ago. All of a sudden, 2 - 3 weeks ago, I can not get the internet all the time at my house as I had always did previously. We have a router, my husband can get on the computer & do anything he wants such as searching the internet & my kids, that have ipod touches can do their normal things on them & get on the internet. I can get on Facebook & access my email but I can not click on links on Facebook or access websites. This is getting very frustrating when I used to be able to do this. Last week I went to my local Verizon store & the Associate said that we would have to do a master reset on my phone & told me that my phone just forgot my router & that I should disconnect & reconnect. We did the master reset, I went home & disconnected & reconnected to my router but still nothing. I asked my IT guy at work & he said that I should forget my router & then have it remember it but again, still nothing. HELP!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Spotty Internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I also have the Revolution, Navywoman01!
Are you having problems with WiFi only?
Are you able to access our data network to get either 3G or 4G?
You should first disable airplane mode or WiFi to check our network. Please clarify for me what happens when WiFi is disabled.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes