Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time. Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time. I went into Settings/Date
tbcello

The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time.  Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time.  I went into Settings/Date & Time & now the time on the weather widget is correct, but the phone time is 1 hour earlier.  Any suggestions??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time. Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time. I went into Settings/Date
stef7
Master

Settings | Date and Time  then select Automatic date & time, and Automatic time zone. In this way, the carrier time will populate the phone. If it's still going 1hour off, then I'd call VZW and inquire if they have a tower issue, specially if it happens in one particular place.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time. Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time. I went into Settings/Date
stef7
Master

Settings | Date and Time  then select Automatic date & time, and Automatic time zone. In this way, the carrier time will populate the phone. If it's still going 1hour off, then I'd call VZW and inquire if they have a tower issue, specially if it happens in one particular place.

0 Likes
tbcello

Thank-you very much! 😃

0 Likes