The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time. Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time. I went into Settings/Date
tbcello

The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time.  Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time.  I went into Settings/Date & Time & now the time on the weather widget is correct, but the phone time is 1 hour earlier.  Any suggestions??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time. Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time. I went into Settings/Date
stef7
Master - Level 2

Settings | Date and Time  then select Automatic date & time, and Automatic time zone. In this way, the carrier time will populate the phone. If it's still going 1hour off, then I'd call VZW and inquire if they have a tower issue, specially if it happens in one particular place.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The time on the weather widget on my home screen does not match the phone time. Initially it did, but one day it started being 1 hour earlier than the phone time. I went into Settings/Date
stef7
Master - Level 2

Settings | Date and Time  then select Automatic date & time, and Automatic time zone. In this way, the carrier time will populate the phone. If it's still going 1hour off, then I'd call VZW and inquire if they have a tower issue, specially if it happens in one particular place.

0 Likes
tbcello

Thank-you very much! 😃

0 Likes